Marshall CODE50 50W 1x12” Combo Modelling Amp
- Calculated at Checkout
Fully programmable, the CODE series of Marshall amps combine the authentic modeling of classic and contemporary Marshall tones with professional quality FX. Each Code preamp, power amp and speaker cabinet models have been developed in collaboration with audio software pioneers Softube and have joined together to create Marshall-Softube (MTS) Modeling which are highly accurate recreations of Marshall’s classic products.
Preamps, Power Amps, and Speaker Cabinets
With the Code series, each amp is loaded with a wide variety of Marshalls most acclaimed and loved tones, with its MTS preamps producing tones such as the JTM45 2245, JCM2555 Silver Jubilee, DSL100 and JVM410, as well as featuring EL34, EL84, 5881, and 6L6 MST power amp voicings along with 1960, 1960V, 1960AX, 1960HW, 1936, 1936V, 1912 & 1974X speaker cabinet models. With a whole selection at your fingertips, the Code series provides the choice of Marshalls beloved tones in one excellently designed amp series.
With Marshalls Code series, the design of traditional Marshall amps are combined with the digital age to provide you with new ways to use their amps. With Bluetooth capabilities to allow for you Android or iOS device to control the amp and even produces the ability to stream music directly to the amp by way of Marshalls Gateway app. The amp also has the option to be connected via USB to act as a DAW interface for recording and stream audio from your computer, or with its dedicated audio input for connecting an MP3 Player or plugging in a set of headphones.
With Marshall Gateway, you can control your CODE amp with your phone via Bluetooth, being able to select the affects, swipe through CODE’s 100 user editable Presets, edit settings and store your personalised Presets straight to CODE’s memory. With the ability to create up to one hundred personal Presets which can be stored in Gateway’s library, or stream audio straight from your device to the amp so you can jam along to your favorite tunes.
- Model: 50C
- Range: CODE
- Technology: DIGITAL
- Number of Presets: 100
- Wattage: 25W
- Inputs: 1
- Controls: Bass, Middle, Treble, Gain, Volume, Pre FX, Amp, Mod, Del, Rev, Power, Cab
- Number of Pre Amp Models: 14
- Pre Amp Models: JTM45 Clean, DSL Clean, American Clean, JVM Clean, Acoustic Simulator, Bluesbreaker, Plexi, American Crunch, British 50’s Crunch, JCM800, DSL OD, American OD, Silver Jubilee OD, JVM OD
- Number of Power Amp Models: 4
- Power Amp Models: Classic Marshall 100w, Vintage Marshall 30w, British Class A, American Class A/B
- Number of Speaker Cabinet Models: 8
- Speaker Cabinet Models: 1960 4x12” Variants, 1936 2x12” Variants, 1912 1x12”
- Number of FX: 24 (5 Simultaneously)
- Speaker Size: 12”
- Weight: 13kg
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 530mm x 440mm x 280mm