Yamaha mouthpieces represent excellent value for money at an affordable price. The standard series are made from phenol resin ( Plastic ) and are finished to a high standard.
Which one should I buy?
Check below for more detail or, alternatively, ask your teacher for advice.
- 3C Models: Easy to control and responsive from lower to higher ranges, especially for beginners
- 4C Models: Helps to achieve a well-balanced tone across the range, ideal for both professionals and beginners
- 5C Models: Allows you to create a richer, fuller volume than the 4C model, with greater tonal variety
- 6C Models: The perfect mouthpiece for experienced players looking for volume, a strong tone with variety
- 7C Models: A favourite among Jazz clarinetists thanks to its penetrating volume and rich, strong sound with precise tonality